10 Hilarious Flight of the Conchords’ Adverts for New Zealand
New Zealand… It has a band.
Forget The Lord of the Rings, we all know it was the Flight of the Conchords who put New Zealand on the map. The comedy TV show about a Kiwi band effectively advertised all New Zealand has to offer with a series of New Zealand posters in-band manager Murray’s office. We’ve listed our top New Zealand posters here for all to enjoy.
However, if you want some real reasons to enjoy New Zealand, how about these 11 Epic Activities to do in New Zealand?
For more random articles like this one, visit: The 7 Worst Questions to be Asked When You Come Back From a Trip.
1. New Zealand… Take your Mum.
2. New Zealand… Like Scotland but further.
3. New Zealand… Better than Old Zealand.
4. New Zealand… Why Not?
5. New Zealand… Ewe should come.
6. New Zealand… Don’t expect too much – you’ll love it.
7. New Zealand… Like Lord of the Rings.
8. New Zealand… Only 18 hours from New York.
9. New Zealand… It’s not part of Australia.
However, if you want to take a trip to Oz from New Zealand, then follow the tips in Planning a Trip from New Zealand to Australia.
10. New Zealand… Rocks!
And here are some especially good rocks in 21 Crazy Rock Formations in New Zealand.
If you liked this, then you might like…
Most Popular Videos
Make a difference and do something worthwhile! When you hear of volunteering on [...]
Where to file your New Zealand tax return online If you have [...]