New Zealand Jobs
wwoofingOrganic Farm NZ Southland Volunteering Accommodation + Food(Know your rights)
Organic Farm Helpers Wanted
November 2018 to May 2019
Te Anau, Southland
Interested in organic gardening, hospitality, food processing or hands-on outdoor work while spending time in the NZ nature?
Organic Farm NZ is a bio-gro certified private estate, located 30 minutes outside of Te Anau, Southland. OFNZ is a rural, peaceful, beautiful, natural location – a true Southland experience!
We are looking for seasonal helpers from October 2018 to May 2019.
– Organic gardening (planting, weeding, harvesting, etc)
– Food processing (washing, trimming, blanching, packing, etc)
– Hospitality roles (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc)
– Seasonal property maintenance (landscaping, farm work, wood splitting, small construction projects, etc)
– There are a variety of jobs to be done, in stunning natural surroundings!
– Flexible, positive and responsible work ethic
– Minimum stay 14 days, longer stays are also possible
– Healthy lifestyle, please no smoking
– 35 hours of work per week, in exchange for food & accommodation
– Work holiday visa or the legal right to work in NZ
– Chalet style accommodation (maximum 2 people per room)
– 3 organic, home cooked meals per day
– On the job training
– Complimentary tea and coffee
– Activities & movies
Please send your CV, including a recent passport style photo.
Contact employer for more details
give it a shot! Who’s dreaming about a job that requires no commuting, [...]
Ask these questions before you start WWOOFing. New to WWOOFing?! You’re going [...]
Find work for accommodation and meals. No, this article is not about [...]