New Zealand Jobs
Welder/FabricatorSVR Power Ltd Nationwide Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights)
This Company is a medium sized jobbing shop based in East Taranki.
They have tried the rest in Welder/Fabricators, now they’re looking for the best.
They are an Accredited Employer that take all health and safety procedures seriously.
The Company specialize in fabrication work in the customized truck industry and general engineering.
They’re looking for a full time Welder/Fabricator with at minimum 5-7 years’ experience in MIG/TIG welding with the relevant trade certs.
• Experience in light fabrication is an advantage, you will need to have worked with sheet metal, mild steel and stainless would be an advantage.
• You will need to be able to reach deadlines which can sometimes be tight for work completion and have tidy, safe working habits.
• Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision within and offsite.
• You will have an exceptional attitude to work and be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
• Must be able to read drawings and be happy working alongside a crew of other awesome fabricators within the workshop.
This position is varied and includes onsite installations and assemblies whilst working within the Site-Specific Safety Plan.
Currently there is loads of overtime available.
Full driving licence required.
If you think all of this experience relates to you the contact us!
CALL: +44(0)1229 343791
TEXT: +44(0)7547 979921 or +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited
Contact employer for more details
The New Zealand tax system is incredibly easy to understand. While working [...]
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
Get your New Zealand tax back. Throughout your working holiday in New [...]