New Zealand Jobs
WaiterFarina Restaurant Ponsonby / Auckland Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) $17 or negotiable Experienced Waiter
Farina Restaurant has been based in the heart of Ponsonby for 5 years and headed by Head Chef and Owner Sergio Maglione. We are looking for a Waiter to join our closely-knit team to join us on a long term basis . Rostered shifts and flexible hours, availability to work weekends and Sundays a must. Ongoing training will be provided.
– Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
– Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
– Great customer service skills
– Minimum of 1 -2 years experience in a Reastaurant is required
– Outgoing friendly personality
– Good communication skills – English
– Ability to work hard & under pressure
– High level of presentation
– Pay Rate is negotiable based on experience.
– 1 x Trial Shift to assess suitability from both parties
– Avaibility to work min 6 Months
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
This is a part time or full-time position to work in a fun, relaxed & professional environment. If you think you suit this role and could be a perfect fit to our small team please email us your CV or pop in and see us Tuesday to Sunday from Midday onwards.
Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.- and able to legally work more than 20 hours per week
Contact employer for more details
Know your working rights. If you are planning a working holiday in [...]
How much do you get paid for fruit picking in New Zealand? [...]
Ask these questions before you start WWOOFing. New to WWOOFing?! You’re going [...]