New Zealand Jobs
volunteeringOrganic Farm NZ Southland Volunteering Accommodation + Food(Know your rights)
Organic Farm Helpers Wanted
December 2018 to May 2019
Organic Farm New Zealand
Te Anau, Southland
Interested in organic gardening, hospitality, food processing or hands-on outdoor work while spending time in the NZ nature?
Organic Farm NZ is a bio-gro certified private estate, located 30 minutes outside of Te Anau, Southland. OFNZ is a rural, peaceful, beautiful, natural location – a true Southland experience!
We are looking for seasonal helpers from October 2018 to May 2019.
– Organic gardening (planting, weeding, harvesting, etc)
– Food processing (washing, trimming, blanching, packing, etc)
– Hospitality roles (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc)
– Seasonal property maintenance (landscaping, farm work, wood splitting, small construction projects, etc)
– There are a variety of jobs to be done, in stunning natural surroundings!
– Flexible, positive and responsible work ethic
– Minimum stay 14 days, longer stays are also possible
– Healthy lifestyle, please no smoking
– 35 hours of work per week, in exchange for food & accommodation
– Possibility for additional (paid) hours per week
– Work holiday visa or the legal right to work in NZ
– Chalet style accommodation (maximum 2 people per room)
– 3 organic, home cooked meals per day
– On the job training
– Complimentary tea and coffee
– Activities & movies
Please send your CV, including a recent passport style photo, to (EMAIL).
Contact employer for more details
Good practice for quitting your job in NEw Zealand. Hiring a marching [...]
Which New Zealand universities to consider studying. It’s a no-brainer: studying in [...]
Registering on the Immigration NZ website. If you already read our article [...]