New Zealand Jobs
Vineyard development work – planting, postingcando ltd Hastings / Hawke's Bay Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $17.82
We are looking for 6 staff to work on vineyard in the Hastings area. Payment is hourly: $16.50 + 8% holiday pay.
The jobs available are:
1. Planting and stomping young wines. This position needs you to have a good eye for detail as the plants must be placed in a straight line.
2. Manually lifting the posts from the ground and hold them in place, ready to compact down with the digger.
3. Align the posts so they are straight ready for compacting. This position needs you to have a good eye for detail as the posts must be placed in a straight line.
Previous orchard or vineyard experience is an advantage, although we would look at taking someone on with little or no experience if they have the right attitude.
You will need to have:
– the flexibility to work long hours
– the ability to work in part of a team environment
The successful applicant must be physically fit, enthusiastic, punctual and reliable. Accommodation is organised in Hastings city at the share houses from $110/week.
If this job sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Work will start end of July 2018(Monday 30 July) and will be available till January 2019. You should reach Hastings around 20-25 July.
Contact employer for more details
Find a job with a recruitment agency! Signing up to recruitment agencies [...]
What you need to prepare for your study abroad experience. This is [...]
Want to stay in New Zealand a little longer? If you are [...]