New Zealand Jobs
Vineyard and orchard development – planting, postingcando ltd Hastings / Hawke's Bay Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $16.50 + holiday pay
We are looking for 8 staff to work on vineyard in the Hastings area. Payment is hourly: $16.50 + 8% holiday pay.
The jobs available are:
1. Planting and stomping young wines. This position needs you to have a good eye for detail as the plants must be placed in a straight line.
2. Manually lifting the posts from the ground and hold them in place, ready to compact down with the digger.
3. Align the posts so they are straight ready for compacting. This position needs you to have a good eye for detail as the posts must be placed in a straight line.
Previous orchard or vineyard experience is an advantage, although we would look at taking someone on with little or no experience if they have the right attitude.
You will need to have:
– the flexibility to work long hours
– the ability to work in part of a team environment
The successful applicant must be physically fit, enthusiastic, punctual and reliable. Accommodation is organised in Hastings city at the share houses from $110/week.
If this job sounds like you, we would love to hear from you
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Work will be available till January 2019.
Contact employer for more details
Confirmation and payment. Welcome to the last leg of our walkthrough on [...]
Volunteer at a New Zealand Festival! If you love festivals but don’t [...]
Registering on the Immigration NZ website. If you already read our article [...]