New Zealand Jobs
Vehicle Groomer/DetailerLucky Rentals Christchurch / Canterbury Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) $14.75/hr
New Zealand’s fastest growing campervan rental company is looking for an outstanding person to join a young Christchurch Airport based team. Lucky Rentals is the new kid on the block (established in 2010) and by offering an awesome backpacker product, cheap rates and overboard customer service the fleet has grown to over 300 campervans and 200 cars
We are looking for someone with some experience in detailing vehicles combined with a happy go LUCKY attitude to just help out and do what ever needs doing. It is an action packed fun environment over the summer season.
Key Responsibilities are
• Perform all company pre hire and post hire checks according to company policy.
• Communicate well with the team as to what fleet are clean and ready.
• Clean what fleet are pre booked and always have extras ready to go for new bookings made on the day or day prior.
• Update the crew immediately when fleet have been cleaned and are ready to hire.
• Ensure all cutlery and crockery is checked and cleaned before each new hire.
• Check gas cookers.
• Outside wash the fleet.
• Check for any defects in camping equipment on return of the hire and communicate as required.
• Ensure maintenance required on vehicles is recorded and communicated.
• Make sure there are always ready to go vehicles over an above what is pre booked.
• Ensure the warehouse floor area is kept clean at all times.
• Ensure vehicles are parked in the correct display fashion.
Position available until 15th April 2016. Weekend work will be required.
A full drivers licence is required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Please forward CV
Contact employer for more details
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
A complete guide to the Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand. Do [...]
The New Zealand tax system is incredibly easy to understand. While working [...]