New Zealand Jobs
Vehicle GroomerLucky Rentals Hornby, Christchurch / Canterbury Tourism Paid position(Know your rights) $14.75/hour
Are you looking for work for the next 6 months? Do you want to work with a like-minded group of people and have fun while doing it?
New Zealand’s fastest growing campervan rental company is looking for outstanding people to join a young Christchurch based team. Lucky Rentals is the new kid on the block (established in 2010) and by offering an awesome backpacker product, cheap rates and overboard customer service the fleet has grown to over 300 campervans and almost 100 cars.
We are looking for people with some experience in detailing vehicles combined with a happy go LUCKY attitude to just help out and do whatever needs doing. It is an action packed fun environment over the summer season!
Key Responsibilities are:
• Perform all company pre hire and post hire checks according to company policy
• Communicate well with the team as to what fleet are clean and ready
• Clean what fleet are pre booked and always have extras ready to go for new bookings made on the day or day prior
• Update the crew immediately when fleet have been cleaned and are ready to hire
• Ensure all cutlery and crockery is checked and cleaned before each new hire
• Check gas cookers
• Outside wash the fleet
• Check for any defects in camping equipment on return of the hire and communicate as required
• Ensure maintenance required on vehicles is recorded and communicated
• Make sure there are always ready to go vehicles over and above what is pre booked
• Ensure the warehouse floor area is kept clean at all times
• Ensure vehicles are parked in the correct display fashion
There are multiple positions available from 01 October 2015 until 15th April 2016. These positions are 40 hours per week from 8:00am to 6:00pm with weekend work required but we also want to hear from you if you want part-time work!
A full driver’s licence is required.
Contact employer for more details
Paying the correct amount of tax in New Zealand. Talking about tax [...]
Has your working holiday visa to New Zealand been approved? So you [...]
Know your working rights. If you are planning a working holiday in [...]