New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
The Pioneer 2018- Mountain Bike Stage RaceIronman Otago Event Accommodation + Food(Know your rights) A great can do attitude
The Pioneer is an awe inspiring mountain bike stage race through New Zealand’s pristine Southern Alps.
We are taking 70 volunteers with us on a 7 day epic adventure across the Southern Alps.
The only race of its kind to link together over 500kms of farm tracks, NZ Cycle Trails, double track and single track riding in a very special part of the world where soaring mountain peaks, crystal-clear blue lakes, and golden high country await.
In return for volunteering, we offer the following benefits:
– Tented accommodation 24th November to 30th November 2018
– The Pioneer official volunteer T-shirt
– Catered meals provided every day you volunteer (full shift)
– Hard work and long hours- but lots of fun!
– The excitement of being part of team dedicated to putting on the only event of this kind in New Zealand.
– An adventure to remember
If you have ever wanted to see be part of something unique in New Zealand, the Pioneer is that adventure.
For more information, and to register, head online: http://thepioneer.co.nz/contact/volunteers/
What does your New Zealand working holiday visa look like? We receive [...]
WHat it is like to be an au pair in New Zealand. [...]
The New Zealand tax system is incredibly easy to understand. While working [...]