New Zealand Jobs
Telesales – AucklandThe Merchant Class Auckland City / Auckland Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) Base Wage + Commission + Bonus Customer facing preferred
The Merchant Class is an industry leader and we are on the hunt for some motivated sales staff to join one of our telemarketing sales teams in Auckland. This is a great opportunity to get sales experience in a growing company who takes care of it’s employees.
What does the job require?
– Someone that can commit to the hours of 1.30pm – 8.00pm Mon – Fri, 9.30am – 5.00pm Sat. for a minimum of 4 months.
– Motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
– Remarkable English communication skills as you will be speaking with prospective. customers. You will be the voice of TMC, so you will sound professional, energetic, and approachable.
What’s in it for you?
– Earning potential – Fixed base salary plus commission and bonuses. Earnings vary between $700-$1500 p/w paid weekly
– Experience – This is a great opportunity to gain skills along with a leading sales and marketing provider. We provide you with ongoing support and are more than happy to promote from within if you show the passion
– Fun – Be part of a team! We like to show our appreciation to our employees with outings, drinks and dinners
No experience?? No problem! We run a fully paid for 5-day training period. All you need is a positive attitude, excellent customer service and a great work ethic!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
Cover for Accidental injury costs in New Zealand. Accidents happen and sometimes [...]
What does your New Zealand working holiday visa look like? We receive [...]
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]