New Zealand Jobs
Child Care – Early Childhood – AucklandRandstad Education Auckland Au pair / Nanny Paid position(Know your rights) $18 p/h Previous experience working with children aged 0-5
Randstad Education have an online & free registration process and offer attractive pay rates. You can work in a variety of childcare centres throughout South Auckland, developing your career whist maintaining a healthy work/ life balance. If you are excited to play your part in the development of children aged 0-5 then we want to hear from you today!
Key areas include:
– Previous experience working with children in a professional environment
– Willing to apply for a New Zealand Police Children’s Worker Safety Check
– Candidates must be willing to travel and preferably drive
– Previous experience working in a child care setting
– Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don’t hesitate to click ‘Apply’ now! Alternatively, please call us on 0800 800 204 (option 1) or send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact employer for more details
Know your working rights. If you are planning a working holiday in [...]
Is your work for food and accommodation in New Zealand a fair [...]
Before you plan to be an au pair in New Zealand… … [...]