New Zealand Jobs
Summer Canopy Workself-employed Bay of Plenty Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $17.82 / hour incl. holiday pay No Experience Necessary
Summer Canopy Work – Hourly
Pro Kiwi (a kiwi-owned company) are looking for a few more people to join us on our orchards.
START DATE: Tuesday 13th November
Please only apply for this job if you are actually looking for work and can start immediately.
PAY RATE: You will be working on an hourly rate which is $17.82 including holiday pay (paid weekly) and will be working generally any fine day during light hours (full days, anywhere from 7am to 8pm)
You will have days off when the weather turns bad and there may be “down time” while the sprayers are on the orchard.
Please note, you will be signing a Casual Employment Agreement which is an ‘as and when basis’ to meet our operational requirements.
1. Must be able to commit for at least the next few weeks
2. Must have own transport to get to and from the orchards
3. Physically fit and strong as it is all outdoor work, and be of a good height (You will be reaching up into the canopy, so not ideal for anyone shorter than 168cm)
4. Ability to listen to instruction, a good understanding of English, and a great work ethic
5. You must hold a valid work permit / working holiday visa for NZ, plus have been issued your IRD number
If you are successful, we require a copy of your Passport, Work Visa and IRD number to do a work clearance. You will also sign a Casual Employment Agreement, an IR330 form, and our Hazard & Hygiene Rules.
TO APPLY: Send an online application to Brooke, and you MUST include the following information:
1. A brief summary of your previous work history.
2. Your phone number
3. Transport Details
4. How long are you planning on staying in the area?
5. Where are you currently in NZ?
Only those applications who meet the requirements and have supplied the information as requested above will be contacted. Due to the large response for jobs, I will endeavour to get in touch within 24 hours. If you have NOT heard from me, it is because you did not supply all the required information.
NOTE: Accommodation is NOT included and is NOT a requirement of this job.
Look forward to hearing from you,
On behalf of Pro Kiwi Ltd.
Contact employer for more details
Tips for finding a job fast! Job searching is daunting enough in [...]
What Visa you Need to study in New Zealand. Studying in New [...]
A top work and travel experience in NEw Zealand! Almost every backpacker [...]