New Zealand Jobs
Store Person / Purchasing OfficerTourism Holdings Limited (thl) Mangere / Auckland Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) Dependant on experince
Thl is a world leader in campervan rentals & sales.
Our busy Auckland Airport Rentals Branch is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals to join the team as a full time Store Person to carry out logistical stores and various purchasing officer functions and ensure that the thl stores are seasonally stocked at all times and that all items are correctly managed.
Your key responsibilities include:
• operate purchasing systems and processes
• maintain purchasing and inventory control method
• generate purchase orders for all goods and services
• execute the receiving and dispatching of stock to and from regions/technicians/suppliers
So if you have:
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• procurement/purchasing parts experience
• stock planning experience
• good knowledge of automotive vehicles (bonus)
• competent user of Microsoft products, Outlook, Word, Excel
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• flexibility to work on a 7 day rotating roster
And are looking for a place that pushes personal development and challenges, apply now.
Lots of perks across the company including Free Campervan hire!
Contact employer for more details
Is your work for accommodation in New Zealand a fair deal? As [...]
Tips for applying for an IRD Number in New Zealand. Before you [...]
When are the public holidays in NEw Zealand? When doing a working [...]