New Zealand Jobs
Stocktaker (Queen Street, Auckland CBD)Kelly Services Auckland CBD / Auckland Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) $17.70 No experience necessary
• Queen Street, Auckland CBD location
• 1-day job on Tuesday, 7 May 2019
• Temporary casual position
We have a temporary role based at a thriving multi-national retail company that could be for you!
For this role, you will be responsible for counting items, collecting data/information and organizing products. You may have previous experience in a similar environment or be eager to learn. Our ideal applicant will be reliable, driven and have high attention to detail. Accuracy and precision is crucial to the success of this position.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! We welcome applications from students and backpackers who are eligible to work in New Zealand.
• 4:45pm – 1:00am
• 6:45pm – 3:00am
Day to day tasks include but are not limited to:
• Inventory control
• Stock take management and scheduling
• Overseeing the storage of products
• Gather, store and report information
• Management of inventory records
What we require:
• Own reliable transport & full driver’s licence (or alternatively live within walking distance from Queen Street)
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• A winning attitude!
• Knowledge of back-office retail product processes is a bonus
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and we will be in touch!
Contact employer for more details
give it a shot! Who’s dreaming about a job that requires no commuting, [...]
What is it like to do a fruit picking job in New [...]
Should you use Helpx to find work for accommodation? You don’t have [...]