New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Stocktake AssistantKelly Services Bay of Plenty Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) 17.00 Retail
We have casual work available at the Cotton On group that could be for you!
2x stock take shifts available;
– Monday 18th March 5:00pm
– Tuesday 19th March 5:30pm
Your new role:
You will be responsible for counting items, collecting data/information and organizing products. You may have previous experience in a similar environment or be eager to learn – we want to hear from you!
Our ideal applicant will be reliable, driven and have high attention to detail. Accuracy and precision is crucial to the success of this position.
Experience in retail would be desirable.
What’s in it for you
– The chance to work at a large, multinational corporation
– An energetic team environment
– Competitive weekly pay plus 8% holiday pay
What we require
– Previous experience in a similar environment
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– A winning attitude!
– Knowledge of back-office retail product processes is a bonus
How much do you get paid for fruit picking in New Zealand? [...]
What you need to prepare for your study abroad experience. This is [...]
Your guide to the working holiday visa. The working holiday visa is [...]