New Zealand Jobs
SPORTS SALES in a Fun & Rewarding Environment! Live-in Available! (Parnell)International Paintball Group (IPG) Auckland Retail / Sales Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) No experience necessary; confidence, personality and work ethic a MUST!
Who wants to sit in an office, behind a desk?
Come and start your day in PARNELL with our FUN, DRIVEN & AMBITIOUS Sports Sales Team.
At IPG we are looking for 4 outgoing, confident and FRIENDLY people to join our team to promote for our AWESOME Paintball fields!
ABOUT THE WORK:
– Thisis not a desk job, so be sure to pack plenty of sun screen.
– This is not cold calling, so we hope you are ready to talk face to face with the locals.
-The exciting promotional campaigns are designed to encompass the entire city in which you will be located, so we hope you are ready to see the sights.
– We have 5 offices in Australia, 3 in Canada and 10 in Europe! If you want t start travelling, we’ve got an immediate opportunity!
AT IPG WE OFFER:
– Full sales training and mentoring
– Fantastic payment structure and rewarding bonus opportunities.
– Progression and career development opportunities
– An AMAZING office culture, we love to party!
– Transfer possibilities within any of our 6 Australasian offices – Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland or Perth. We know exactly how to offer the perfect work/travel/holiday opportunity.
If you think you can cut it, all you need to do is bring your confident, outgoing and ambitious personality to one of our interviews.
To organise an interview please call on the phone number provided or apply to this advert. You may also drop a note through our Facebook group!
For more information, check out our Facebook page – facebook.com/ipgrecruitment
Dan – 022 682 7330
IPG Auckland Manager
Contact employer for more details
Registering on the Immigration NZ website. If you already read our article [...]
Look after New Zealand’s wildlife and recreation. The famous New Zealand scenery [...]
An Honest Account of Working in A KiwiFruit Packhouse. Can you imagine [...]