New Zealand Jobs
Free Travel and Accommodation!The Merchant Class Auckland / Nationwide Retail / Sales Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) $700 - $1500 + weekly No Experience Neccessary
We are looking for confident, charismatic and fun-loving people to join one of our door-to-door travel sales teams. If you are a good communicator, looking for an opportunity to start or further your career in sales then we want to hear from you today!
What’s in it for you?
· Travel – We travel all around this beautiful country, which means you get paid to travel!
· Accommodation – We provide all accommodation and travel expenses.
· Fun – We work hard, play harder! Achieve target and be rewarded with free drinks and activities!
– Earning potential – Competitive hourly rate coupled with an uncapped commission structure that will help you achieve your financial goals.
– Experience – This is a great opportunity to gain skills along with a leading sales and marketing provider.
– Support – we provide a 5-day full time training period along with ongoing support to help you become the best sales person you can be.
What does the job require?
– Someone that can commit to a full time paid position for a minimum of 3 months
– Someone open to travel
– Good English communication skills as you will be speaking with prospective customers
– Positive individuals that always have their eyes on the prize not the problem
– Motivated and driven to succeed, what are you saving and working towards?
– Hard work – there is no short cuts to anywhere worth going
If you are looking for an office job, please DO NOT apply as we are seeking Fun, Energetic, Enthusiastic individuals with a GET UP & GO attitude! If you think you are who we are looking for then apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
**Please provide a NZ contact number
Contact employer for more details
Your guide to the working holiday visa. The working holiday visa is [...]
Opening a New Zealand bank account. For many backpackers and working holidaymakers, [...]
What jobs can you get in new Zealand on a working Holiday [...]