New Zealand Jobs
Rental Officer | Customer ServiceEnterprise Rent-a-Car Queenstown Airport / Otago Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) $17.70 Customer Service, Drivers Licence
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is seeking a full-time Rental Services Officer to join our Queenstown Airport team. The position will be part of a rotating roster which will include working weekends. Car rental experience is not required; any applicant with a customer service or retail sales background should apply.
• Employee discounts on car hire globally
• Work for an international brand
• Join a driven and knowledgeable team
• Career growth within expanding business
• A day off on your birthday! (permanent employees)
At Enterprise Rent-A-Car we are experiencing an exciting period of growth across our Australia & New Zealand regions. Enterprise Holdings is the world’s largest car rental company with a global network that spans across more than 90 countries with more than 1.9 million vehicles – taking our customers wherever they need to go.
About the role
Primary responsibilities include:
• Servicing the vehicle rental requirements of our valued customers
• Car rental sales
• Taking bookings and dealing with customers via the phone and at the counter
• Some vehicle detailing and checking of vehicles prior to and on return of rental
• Maintaining a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive and professional attitude and will have the following skills and attributes.
• Adaptive verbal and written communication
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Ability to identify customer needs and make sales
• Ability to learn and operate our point of sale software
• Strong attention to detail
• Organisation skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible with willingness to learn and adapt
• Ability to follow process, procedures and maintain documentation
• Basic understanding of the Car Rental Industry would be a bonus
With a culture of promoting from within, at Enterprise Rent-A-Car your success will be recognised by excellent career progression opportunities within a growing business. In addition to your remuneration you will be rewarded by a dedicated learning and development program and numerous employee benefits!
> All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter.
> You must have a valid Drivers Licence.
Full-time preferred however other options may be available to the right candidate.
Contact employer for more details
3 huge industries in New Zealand. New Zealand’s got to make money. Considering [...]
The picking seasons and picking regions in New Zealand. A great way to [...]
What is it like to work in the New Zealand dairy industry? [...]