New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Recruitment & Operations Coordinator2evolve CBD / Auckland Office work Paid position(Know your rights) $48,000 - $52,000 per annum Previous Recruitment experience essential
Looking for a fast-paced environment to develop your Recruitment and HR career? Want a role that provides ownership, challenge and growth?
– Full time role based in CBD/Britomart location
– Huge variety – Internal recruitment coordination, HR & office administration
– Make a difference – feel good about the work you deliver
2evolve is an international fundraising agency whom partners with some of the most prolific Not for Profit Organisations around the world. Our New Zealand office is in need of a natural leader to step in and take charge.
You will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment for Telefundraisers based in our Call Centre, as well as providing HR support. This includes creating engaging advertisements, facilitating group interviews, running induction training and ensuring the accurate completion of all employment documentation. This role will also involve managing the day to day operations of our office including ongoing development of company procedures and working on key projects for the company.
To be successful you need:
– Prior experience in recruitment is essential to be successful in this role.
– Exposure to operational accountability is advantageous.
– The ability to work efficiently and successfully in an autonomous role.
– Exceptional customer service, influencing and communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task and project manage with a great sense of urgency.
Confirmation and payment. Welcome to the last leg of our walkthrough on [...]
Should you use Helpx to find work for accommodation? You don’t have [...]
A few hours of work a day keeps the rent bill away. [...]