New Zealand Jobs
Receptionist/ AdminKelly Services Auckland Office work Paid position(Know your rights) $18-22 pay rate may vary reception/ admin
If you’re seeking temporary employment around Auckland then send us your resume today! We work with New Zealand’s best and biggest companies who are always looking for talented people like you!
We are looking for vibrant, professional and bubbly corporate receptionists to support our clients front and back office. Working a reception desk, you will take full responsibility for the management of the reception area, dealing with incoming calls, walk-in clients and customers, database management and general office administration duties.
What we require from you:
· At least 2 years of experience within a previous reception/administration position
· Strong administration skills
· Clear spoken English and strong communication skills
· Professional presentation
· The ability to work under pressure
· A strong customer focus
· Dedication and willingness to work
What’s in it for you?
– Temping is a great way to expand your knowledge and skills in different industries
– Competitive weekly pay!
– Flexibility and work life balance
If you’re interested, email your CV to email@example.com
Contact employer for more details
How much do you get paid for fruit picking in New Zealand? [...]
Good practice for quitting your job in NEw Zealand. Hiring a marching [...]
A few hours of work a day keeps the rent bill away. [...]