New Zealand Jobs
Rambunctious Rural RetreatReporoa Round About Waikato Farm work / Picking Accommodation Only(Know your rights)
We are passionate about gardening, permaculture, sustainability and honey bees!
Fancy a rural place to park up, unwind and enjoy the peaceful pace of a farming community?
We live on a dairy farm approx 45km south of Rotorua and 50km north of Taupo and have fruit trees, vege gardens and bees. There are several great hot pools (free and paid) within a few kilometers of our house.
We need some help around the yard and bee shed.
– a park up spot for self-contained travellers or a room for those that aren’t
– amenities & local knowledge of hotpools
– breakfast, lunch and dinner
– plenty of space and time to chill out
This will suit a strong, fit and keen individual (or couple) who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and smash out a project. Four small and amazing humans share this residence, so interacting positively with kids is must! You must have your own transport and not be afraid of hard work 😀
What we ask:
– 4 hours work a day – mostly gardens, yard work and other outside jobs.
– help with shared meals and dishes
Please get in touch if this sounds like you or you have further questions.
Contact employer for more details
Want to be an au pair? Choose New Zealand! We don’t need [...]
Before you plan to be an au pair in New Zealand… … [...]
Should you use Helpx to find work for accommodation? You don’t have [...]