New Zealand Jobs
Rambunctious Rural RetreatReporoa Round About Waikato Farm work / Picking Accommodation Only(Know your rights)
We are passionate about gardening, permaculture, sustainability and honey bees!
Fancy a rural place to park up, unwind and enjoy the peaceful pace of a farming community?
We live on a dairy farm approx 45km south of Rotorua and 50km north of Taupo and have fruit trees, vege gardens and bees. There are several great hot pools (free and paid) within a few kilometers of our house.
We need some help around the yard and bee shed.
– a park up spot for self-contained travellers or a room for those that aren’t
– amenities & local knowledge of hotpools
– breakfast, lunch and dinner
– plenty of space and time to chill out
This will suit a strong, fit and keen individual (or couple) who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and smash out a project. Four small and amazing humans share this residence, so interacting positively with kids is must! You must have your own transport and not be afraid of hard work 😀
What we ask:
– 4 hours work a day – mostly gardens, yard work and other outside jobs.
– help with shared meals and dishes
Please get in touch if this sounds like you or you have further questions.
Contact employer for more details
A top work and travel experience in NEw Zealand! Almost every backpacker [...]
What is it like to work in the New Zealand dairy industry? [...]
Because 10 reasons is too much of an even number… There’s a [...]