New Zealand Jobs
Production OperatorDanone Nutricia Airport Oaks / Auckland Other Paid position(Know your rights) 18.50 - 24.00
Are you looking for a job that will give you lots of time off to travel around NZ? We are looking for highly motivated people to join our team in our state of the art production facility in Auckland. You’ll only be required to work one weekend in two, every other weekend will be a three-day break giving you the freedom to travel.
As an Production Operator, you will be key in delivering high quality product, right first time to our consumers day after day. You will assist in achieving our business goals through your ability to be alert, following our procedures and being a great team player.
If you have the right to work in NZ, whether on a working holiday (6 months minimum with no hours restriction) or looking for something more permanent, we have a position for you!
• Competitive wages $18.50 – $24.00 per hour
• Great roster 2-2-3 (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on).
• Your choice of Day or Night shift! 5:45am – 6:00pm or 5:45pm – 6:00am
• Up to 4% Kiwisaver contribution*
• Clear skills based pay
• Subsidised gym membership
• Free medical insurance*
*eligibility criteria apply
To be successful you will have:
• A sound working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
• Experience in operating machinery preferably in the food industry
• The ability to work shifts (Days or Nights not alternating) Roster pattern is 2-2-3
• To be able to work every second weekend
• An understanding of hygiene requirements in food manufacturing plant (ideal if you have worked in a High Care environment
• To be someone who works well with all team members
• Have strong attention to detail
• Be willing to help when and where required
The role may include some lifting to 25kg, having a physicality to meet these demands is an advantage.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition produces specialty foods for infants and young children, and our mission “We make every day count for you and your baby” gives meaning to everything we do. We operate out of 3 sites in New Zealand in Auckland and Balclutha, where our teams undertake the manufacturing, distribution, and development of our infant milks and toddler supplements with market leading brands.
Proving yourself in this role could lead to future opportunities within Danone both locally and abroad. Depending on your interests you may wish to progress into a more technical role. We support our employees to take ownership of developing their career within Danone and encourage moves across (as well as within) our varying functions and businesses.
Opportunities like these don’t come around often so apply today! Interviews will commence 16 April.
Contact employer for more details
Find work for accommodation and meals. No, this article is not about [...]
What jobs can you get in new Zealand on a Working Holiday [...]
Tips for finding a job fast! Job searching is daunting enough in [...]