New Zealand Jobs
Process EngineerSVR Power Ltd Nationwide Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $130,000 - $150,000
Based in Wellington
Salaried $130,000 – $150,000 will consider seniors especially with pharmaceutical experience
Responsible for all aspects of process design, from feasibility/conceptual studies anddebottlenecking, through to front end engineering design (FEED), detailed engineering and commissioning including:
• The application of codes and standards relating to the work involved.
• The use of appropriate simulation tools and / or software.
• The application of HAZID/HAZOP and other risk assessment and related safety studies.
Process engineering deliverables.
• Apply the principles of mass, momentum and heat transfer to process and equipment design, including conceptual, scheme and detail design.
• Assess processes for their relevance, and assess the adequacy of engineering equipment.
• Review existing data to see if more research and information needs to be collated.
• Design, install and commission new production units, monitor modifications and upgrades, and troubleshoot existing processes.
• Prepare reports, flow diagrams and charts.
• Assess the availability of raw materials.
• Manage the cost and time constraints of projects.
• Support the conversion of small-scale processes into
commercially viable large-scale operations.
• Develop risk assessments, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies, for the health, safety and environmental impact of the plant or equipment.
• Ensure the process works at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet design and / or client needs.
• Ensure that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations.
Develop working relationships with key stakeholders
• Work closely with the client’s representatives, including those responsible for the quality control of raw materials, intermediates and finished products, plant / client engineers, commercial colleagues on product specifications and production schedules, and plant operations staff.
• Develop client relationships to ensure effective working relationships are maintained.
• Provide a high level of customer service based on quality, performance, cost and delivery requirements.
CALL: +44(0)1229 343791
TEXT: +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited
Contact employer for more details
Quick methods of finding a job in New Zealand. Jobs are pretty [...]
What jobs can you get in new Zealand on a working Holiday [...]
Tips for applying for an IRD Number in New Zealand. Before you [...]