New Zealand Jobs
Process EngineerSVR Power Ltd Nationwide Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $300,000 - $500,000 Experineced Process Engineer
Based in Wellington
Salaried $130,000 – $150,000
will consider seniors especially with pharmaceutical experience
Responsible for all aspects of process design, from feasibility/conceptual studies anddebottlenecking, through to front end engineering design (FEED), detailed engineering and commissioning including:
• The application of codes and standards relating to the work involved.
• The use of appropriate simulation tools and / or software
• The application of HAZID/HAZOP and other risk assessment and related safety studies.Process engineering deliverables.
• Apply the principles of mass, momentum and heat transfer to process and equipment design, including conceptual, scheme and detail design.
• Assess processes for their relevance, and assess the adequacy of engineering equipment.
• Review existing data to see if more research and information needs to be collated.
• Design, install and commission new production units, monitor modifications and upgrades, and troubleshoot existing processes.
• Prepare reports, flow diagrams and charts.
• Assess the availability of raw materials.
• Manage the cost and time constraints of projects.
• Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations.
• Develop risk assessments, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies, for the health, safety and environmental impact of the plant or equipment.
• Ensure the process works at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet design and / or client needs.
• Ensure that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations.
Develop working relationships with key stakeholders• Work closely with the client’s representatives, including those responsible for the quality control of raw materials, intermediates and finished products, plant / client engineers, commercial colleagues on product specifications and production schedules, and plant operations staff.
• Develop client relationships to ensure effective working relationships are maintained.
• Provide a high level of customer service based on quality, performance, cost and delivery requirements.
CALL: +44(0)1229 343791
TEXT: +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited
Contact employer for more details
A complete guide to the Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand. Do [...]
Be open minded to make your job search quick and painless! Want [...]
The laws behind working for accommodation in New Zealand Working for accommodation [...]