New Zealand Jobs
PLanting young avocado treesPukenui Holiday Park Pukenui / Northland Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $19.98 per hour including holiday pay No experience, but need good english
We need workers to help plant young avocado trees . Work will be for up to 3 months but you can work for a shorter time. The work is 10 hours per day 4 days each week. So you get 3 days free to explore the far north and chill on the beaches. Job starts 6th January 2020. It is weather dependent. Employers support a drug free work place and will do random drug tests. You must be drug free to apply.
No experience necessary but you MUST speak good english. You need to be strong and fit (no back problems) and cannot be allergic to insect bites or afraid of insects. You need an IRD number and current work VISA. Pay is $19.98 per hour including holiday pay.
You are required to stay at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). Accommodation is in shared cabins $17 per person per night or $14 per night if you sleep in your van or $$19 per person per night in couples private cabins. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theatre so if you need a daily capachino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks. An ideal opportunity to earn and save.
Own transport is preferred. Transport to the orchards is by car pooling so you help with the cost of fuel if you dont have a vehicle.
E-mail jo at firstname.lastname@example.org for your information sheet AND ANSWER the following questions (some questions we ask to help us accommodate people). Replies will only be made to people who answer these questions;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA
2. Do you speak good English
3. Your full name and age
4.Your gender and nationality
5. What height are you? – we need some tall people!
6. What is your NZ cell phone number?
7. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van
8. Do you have a vehicle? and
9. If you have a vehicle are you happy to take others (how many) to work with you (they will help with fuel costs)?
10. Are you colourblind? have any back ailments or allergic to insect bites.
11. Do you use any medication or wear glasses?
12. What outdoor work/ experience have you had in NZ and overseas?
13. What other work have you done in NZ or overseas that might help your application?
14. When are you available to start and for how long can you work?
APPLY BY E-MAIL ONLY
Contact employer for more details
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
WHat it is like to be an au pair in New Zealand. [...]
The laws behind working for accommodation in New Zealand Working for accommodation [...]