New Zealand Jobs
Picking MandarinsPukenui Holiday Park Kaitaia / Northland Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) contract, you are paid for the bins you pick you MUST speak good english
We need people to join our team of people to help pick our mandarins
No experience necessary but you must speak good english be fit (no back problems, you will be using ladders) have an IRD number and current work VISA.
Work should start about end of April and should go for about 4-6 weeks. We will work 5 or 6 days a week (weather dependent).
You are paid on contract so you get paid per bin you pick. Most people earn about $17 per hour but if you are good you canearn more.
You will be staying at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). You can stay in a tent or in your van cost $14.00 per nigh or in shared accommodation for $17 per night. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theater so if you need a daily cappuccino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks.
Own transport is preferred but not essential. Transport to the orchard is by car pooling so you share the cost of fuel with the driver.
E-mail jo at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions if you wish to apply for the job;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA?
2. Do you speak good English?
3. Your full name age gender and nationality (for accomodation purposes)?
4. What height are you?
5. What is your NZ cell phone number?
6. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van?
7. Do you have a vehicle?
8. If you have a vehicle are you happy to take others (how many) to work with you (they will help with fuel costs)?
9. Are you colourblind have any back ailments or are you allergic to insect bites or pollen?
10. Have you had experience working in orchard or farm work?
11. Have you worked in New Zealand before if so doing what?
12. When can you start work, and for how long?
Contact employer for more details
Lodging an application. Welcome back to our walkthrough on how to apply [...]
3 huge industries in New Zealand. New Zealand’s got to make money. Considering [...]
Is your work for accommodation in New Zealand a fair deal? As [...]