New Zealand Jobs
Picking Blue berriesPukenui Holiday Park Northland Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $19.98 per hour including holiday pay
We need workers to join our teams of people picking and packing blueberriess.
starts29th October or 4th November for 4-5 weeks
The work is 8 hours most days each week but it is weather dependent. YOU are paid $19.98 (including holiday pay)
No experience necessary but you MUST speak good english. You need to be strong and fit (no back problems) and cannot be allergic to insect bites or afraid of insects. You need an IRD number and current work VISA.
You will be staying at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). Accommodation is in shared cabins $17 per person per night or $14 per night if you sleep in your van. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theater so if you need a daily capachino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks. An ideal opportunity to earn and save.
Own transport is preferred. Transport to the orchards is by car pooling so you help with the cost of fuel if you don’t have a vehicle.
E-mail jo at email@example.com for your information sheet AND ANSWER the following questions (some questions we ask to help us accommodate purposes). Replies will only be made to people who answer these questions;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA
2. Do you speak good English
3. Your full name and age
4.Your gender and nationality
5. What is your NZ cell phone number?
6. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van
7. Do you have a vehicle? and
8. If you have a vehicle are you happy to take others (how many) to work with you (they will help with fuel costs)?
9. Are you colourblind? have any back ailments or allergic to insect bites.
10. Do you use any medication or wear glasses?
11. What work have you done in NZ or overseas especially outdoor work?
12. When can you start and how long can you work?
13. That you understand while working you are required to stay at the Pukenui Holiday Park
APPLY BY E-MAIL ONLY
Contact employer for more details
Fund your travels! Potentially spending a year having the time of your [...]
Good practice for quitting your job in New Zealand. Hiring a marching [...]
Don’t feel like an interview? Check out these jobs easy to get [...]