New Zealand Jobs
Picking AvocadosPukenui Holiday Park Pukenui, Far North / Northland Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $18.97 including holiday pay some outdoor experience preferred
We need workers to help pick avocados starting about 25th May, and then more jobs about July 2019 for 4-6 weeks. The work is 8 hours per day 5 days each week. It is weather dependent.
No experience necessary but you MUST speak good english. You need to be strong and fit (no back problems) and cannot be allergic to insect bites or afraid of insects. You need an IRD number and current work VISA. You will be climbing trees working and ground picking. We need some tall people and pay rates will vary depending on the job you are doing.
You are required to stay at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). Accommodation is in shared cabins $17 per person per night or $14 per night if you sleep in your van.Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theatre so if you need a daily capachino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks. An ideal opportunity to earn and save.
Own transport is preferred. Transport to the orchards is by car pooling so you help with the cost of fuel if you dont have a vehicle.
E-mail jo at firstname.lastname@example.org for your information sheet AND ANSWER the following questions (some questions we ask to help us accommodate people). Replies will only be made to people who answer these questions;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA
2. Do you speak good English
3. Your full name and age
4.Your gender and nationality
5. What height are you? – we need some tall people!
6. What is your NZ cell phone number?
7. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van
8. Do you have a vehicle? and
9. If you have a vehicle are you happy to take others (how many) to work with you (they will help with fuel costs)?
10. Are you colourblind? have any back ailments or allergic to insect bites.
11. Do you use any medication or wear glasses?
12. What outdoor work/ experience have you had in NZ and overseas?
13. What other work have you done in NZ or overseas that might help your application?
14. WHen are you available to start and for how long can you work?
APPLY BY E-MAIL ONLY
Contact employer for more details
Learn how to handle a shovel. The Kiwi lifestyle, awesome mountain terrain [...]
How to fill more bins (and make more money) when fruit picking! [...]
Good practice for quitting your job in NEw Zealand. Hiring a marching [...]