New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Orchard work in the Far NorthPukenui Holiday Park Pukenui, Far North / Northland Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $17.25 - $19.98 including holiday pay No experience, but must speak good english
WE have jobs picking blueberries, and working on avocado orchards for the next two months. Jobs start this week and in the next few weeks for 4-8 weeks.
You will be staying at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). You can stay in a tent or in your van cost $14.00 per night or in shared accommodation for $17 per night. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theatre so if you need a daily cappuccino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks and it is a great place to save money.
Own transport is essential
E-mail jo at email@example.com and answer the following questions if you wish to apply for the job;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA?
2. Do you speak good English?
3. Your full name age gender and nationality (for accommodation purposes)?
4. What height are you?
5. What is your NZ cell phone number?
6. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van?
7. Do you have a vehicle and do you have any spare seats for car pooling (others come with you and help with petrol costs)?
8. When can you start?
9. Are you available to work 8 weeks or more
10. Are you colourblind have any back ailments or are you allergic to insect bites or pollen?
11. Please list any experience working in orchard or farm work?
12. Have you worked in New Zealand before if so doing what?
13. YOU understand that for the duration of the job you must stay at the Pukenui Holiday Park.
Is your work for accommodation in New Zealand a fair deal? As [...]
WWOOF for accommodation, food and so much more! What? A New Zealand [...]
Ski Season jobs in New Zealand! Are you an experienced ski bum chasing [...]