New Zealand Jobs
Night Manager WantedOlive Tree Motel Browns Bay, Auckland / Auckland Hospitality / Service Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) 16.50
We have 8 room motel in Browns Bay where it is a 5min walk from the Browns Bay Beach. We are looking for night manager who can overlook the property after 5-6PM weekday and day duties on weekend and holidays. We are offering a single own room in the manager’s house which include all utilities in return. (Laundry, internet, telephone calls included)
As a Motel Night Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
– 2 times routine premises walk around between 9PM – 12AM (5min each)
– Premises check when you notice an excessive noise from CCTV
– Giving access to locked out guest (Average 1 in 2 weeks)
– Occasional check-ins or outs (Average 1 in a week)
– Weekend & Holiday day duty cover
The right candidate must have the following attributes:
• Must be able to communicate in English confidently, other languages are an advantage.
• Preference will be given to applicants with actual experience in different cultures.
• Must be available to work holidays, weekends.
• Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
• Can work 8 weeks minimum (including 3 weeks trial)
• Mature and able to self-control
valid work visa holders will be considered.
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV via below form.
Contact employer for more details
Hostel work: the good, the bad and the ugly. What is it [...]
Is your work for accommodation and pay in New Zealand a fair [...]
Is your work for food and accommodation in New Zealand a fair [...]