New Zealand Jobs
Night Manager WantedOlive Tree Motel Browns Bay, Auckland / Auckland Hospitality / Service Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) 16.50
We have 8 room motel in Browns Bay where it is a 5min walk from the Browns Bay Beach. We are looking for night manager who can overlook the property after 5-6PM weekday and day duties on weekend and holidays. We are offering a single own room in the manager’s house which include all utilities in return. (Laundry, internet, telephone calls included)
As a Motel Night Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
– 2 times routine premises walk around between 9PM – 12AM (5min each)
– Premises check when you notice an excessive noise from CCTV
– Giving access to locked out guest (Average 1 in 2 weeks)
– Occasional check-ins or outs (Average 1 in a week)
– Weekend & Holiday day duty cover
The right candidate must have the following attributes:
• Must be able to communicate in English confidently, other languages are an advantage.
• Preference will be given to applicants with actual experience in different cultures.
• Must be available to work holidays, weekends.
• Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
• Can work 8 weeks minimum (including 3 weeks trial)
• Mature and able to self-control
valid work visa holders will be considered.
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV via below form.
Contact employer for more details
When are the public holidays in New Zealand? When doing a working [...]
Lodging an application. Welcome back to our walkthrough on how to apply [...]
Is your work for accommodation in New Zealand a fair deal? As [...]