New Zealand Jobs
Machine OperatorKelly Services North Shore / Auckland Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $20 p/h plus $23 shift allowance per day on top At least 1-year experience in data entry and/ or manufacturing
Get amongst this awesome opportunity to work alongside Kelly Services with one of our top clients in the Manufacturing industry. They are looking for an awesome Machine Operator who brings a technical aspect and is computer literate.
Our client has a great work culture that cares about their people. They are looking for someone who can work night shifts, 10pm – 6am, to join their close-knit team at their North shore office. This role is starting at the end of February so get in quick!
• Technical Machine operation and working with large amounts of data
• Entering the correct details into both computers and machines
• Working with data at an accurate and effective rate
• Learn different areas and functions of the business to provide effective assistance.
• Work as a team to complete a common goal
• Must be able to work 10:00pm – 6:00am
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• At least 1-year experience in data entry and/ or manufacturing
• Confident computer skill level
• Can start as soon as possible
• Must be able to pass a police check
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your cv to: Emily_biggs@kellyservices.co.nz. For a confidential conversation about this role please call Emily or Samsara on 093033122.
Contact employer for more details
Want to stay in New Zealand a little longer? If you are [...]
Be open minded to make your job search quick and painless! Want [...]
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]