New Zealand Jobs
Labourer/LandscaperPalmtech Albany, Helensville & Devonport / Auckland Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $18-25/hr depending on experience As above
We are looking for a hardworking person with landscaping skills for projects requiring decking, retaining walls, fencing, all types of paving, concreting, steel work for foundations, drainage and irrigation. Must have your own reliable transport and have a full, clean drivers license and be able to travel to various Auckland locations.
To be a successful candidate it is essential that you…
• Are motivated, enthusiastic and hard working
• Are physically fit and healthy
• Are a team player
• Are able to work unsupervised
• Have good people and communication skills
• Have a strong work ethic
• Are able to show initiative
• Work to a high quality
• Hold a current clean drivers licence
• Have your own reliable transport
• Are able to travel to various locations in the greater Auckland area
• Have an eye for detail
You must be able to work 5 days a week and occaisionally 6 days.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
What you need to prepare for your study abroad experience. This is [...]
Know your working rights. If you are planning a working holiday in [...]