New Zealand Jobs
Kiwi Fruit Summer Work 2019cando ltd Opotiki / Bay of Plenty Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $19.12
We are looking for hard-working backpackers for our kiwi blocks at Opotiki (Bay of Plenty) starting immediately. Male and Females are welcome but must be at least 165cm tall. We need people NOW so please get in contact with us ASAP. General work like kiwi thinning, flower picking and other tasks will be available.
We are not a hostel so you can stay anywhere you like while working.
Opotiki Job checklist:
1. Should have own transport – limited carpooling available with other backpackers
2. Open Work Visa or Working holiday, Nz citizen and resident
3. IRD number and bank account
4. Accommodation at Opotiki or nearby, limited accommodation is available at the orchard ($120/week)
5. good work attitude
6. minimum of 3-4 weeks stay
Contact employer for more details
Don’t let your gap year end just yet! Enjoying your working holiday [...]
Get your New Zealand tax back. Throughout your working holiday in New [...]
Confirmation and payment. Welcome to the last leg of our walkthrough on [...]