New Zealand Jobs
Hostel SecurityWild Zebra Backpackers Downtown / Wellington Hospitality / Service Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) TBA Not needed - Training on the job
Wild Zebra Backpackers is a hostel under new ownership where the premise has been recently renovated to best accommodate visitors. The hostel located near Courtney Place, Central Wellington in the heart of the entertainment district.
We need someone that is responsible and reliable for Security person. The right Security person will have to be excellent with people and ensure they enjoy their stay at our hostel.
The responsibilities for this role include:
– Perform foot patrol throughout the hostel
– Provide exceptional customer service to all visitors
– Physically fit and mentally alert
– Manage access control to site, report unusual activities and occurrences
– Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts, independently
– Minor house cleaning activities
– Clearly write daily logs and reports of all incidents.
– Effectively communicates problems or concerns to the Hostel Manager and Administrator
If you are interested in living an epic fun lifestyle, meeting a variety of
people and enjoy hospitality industry this just might be the place for you.
Apply by calling or sending a text message with your name and keyword “WILD ZEBRA JOB” to 0223959786.
APPLICANTS FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD HAVE NZ RESIDENCY OR A VALID NZ WORK VISA / HOLIDAY WORK VISA.
Contact employer for more details
Lodging an application. Welcome back to our walkthrough on how to apply [...]
The best places to study in New Zealand. Studying in New Zealand [...]
A few hours of work a day keeps the rent bill away. [...]