New Zealand Jobs
Hospitality AllrounderFox Glacier Inn & Bigfoot Bar & rest Fox Glacier / West Coast Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) $16+ Necessary
We are a Hostel and Inn set amongst the picturesque views of native rainforest and mountains, Fox Pod Hostel & Inn which offers a truly unique and tranquil accommodation experience along with great dinning option at the Bigfoot bar & restaurant in Fox Glacier.We at Fox Glacier Inn/Bigfoot are looking for a passionate, fun, highly motivated and energetic person with experience in working at the reception,Housekeeping and the bar duties.We are looking for people who –
– Ideally have previous experience working busy sections on the restaurant floor and handling Front Office Reception & Housekeeping
– Ready to work on a 6 days roaster, available to start October 2016
– Available to work From October 2016 till May 2017
– Ideally have bartending skills with the ability to pour beer and operate tills. along with handling reception and helping housekeeping.
– Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
– A passion for the hospitality industry with an interest in food and beverage and loves interacting with guest.
– Great personal presentation
– An outgoing and friendly personality with lots of energy and enthusiasm
You will need to enjoy working as part of a team, be honest and reliable and be available to work rostered shifts including day, evening and weekend shifts.
.Previous hospitality experience is preferred by not essential on Guest Centrix PMS as we are willing to provide full training to those who have a big outgoing personality and genuine smile!
What can we do for you?
Staff meals while on shift
Staff accommodation at basic rent
discounts at all Sir Cedric’s accommodations in the south island.
Contact employer for more details
Volunteer at a New Zealand Festival! If you love festivals but don’t [...]
3 huge industries in New Zealand. New Zealand’s got to make money. Considering [...]
write a wicked CV for New Zealand! In New Zealand, we call that [...]