New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Fun Customer Service RoleMint Rentals Airport / Auckland Tourism Paid position(Know your rights) 17 - 19
Mint Rentals is a new company in the Auckland Car Rental market receiving great reviews and we are on the lookout for someone to join our team on a full-time basis.
The role primarily involves Customer Service with some detailing and a whole lot more. Every day is a bit different!
The key responsibilities of this position include:
– Answering phone calls & emails and assisting customers with any enquiries.
– Taking customers through the rental contract on collection on their vehicle.
– Showing customers how to use our cars (easy as!).
– Picking up customers from the airport and dropping them back.
– Cleaning vehicles to a high standard (training will be provided and this is only part of your day).
– Going out of your way to keep customers happy and a whole lot more…
The key skills and requirements for this role include:
– Dedication to a high standard of Customer Service.
– Great time management skills and attention to detail.
– Quick thinker on your feet and can work under pressure.
– Great presentation skills – verbal, written and self
– Drivers licence.
We need someone flexible as we are open 7 days a week from 8 am – 5.30pm so working hours will change.
A full drivers licence is required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
The picking seasons and picking regions in New Zealand. A great way to [...]
Don’t feel like an interview? Check out these jobs easy to get [...]
Before you plan being an au pair in New Zealand… … Here [...]