New Zealand Jobs
FULL TIME HOSTEL SUPERVISOR WANTED FOR THE HARVEST SEASONDunstan Hills Alexandra / Otago Hospitality / Service Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) $16.50 mature, organised, good communication skills, able for entertainment
We will need 2 Hostel supervisors for our busy time at our accommodation (free for the Supervisor).
– One is in town (Alexandra) at the Dunstan High School.
Period from around the 20th of December until end of January.
– One on site at our orchard (10km away from Alexandra).
Period from hopefully Xmas until early February (end of cherry picking).
It is an important role; you will need to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the workers (up to 50) by applying the Health and Safety rules.
The right candidate will (not necessary all):
– Have experience in Hotel/restaurant
– Be mature and strong enough to make himself/herself respected
– Not afraid of cleaning (it’s a daily routine) kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, commune area
– Have experience in Entertainment to maintain a good cohesion and be sure workers will keep a nice memory of their time while they worked at Dunstan Hills
– Have a sense of leadership and very organised (bound, room availability….)
– Be able to use basic Excel/word
– Be able to communicate with the Health and Safety coordinator, Lilly
For more information or expressing your interest to this job, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will need a CV, and a letter showing me why you would be good for this job.
It is a full time job, you won’t be able to do other job. We need your commitment for the whole season and you will need to be on site every night.
Contact employer for more details
Don’t feel like an interview? Check out these jobs easy to get [...]
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
Learn how to handle a shovel. The Kiwi lifestyle, awesome mountain terrain [...]