New Zealand Jobs
Front of House SuperStarThe Blind Finch Ohakune / Wanganui / Manawatu Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) $17
The Blind Finch is a busy, high paced restaurant. We are looking for FOH Superstars to work with our experienced team for this busy Winter season with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
As a suitable applicant, you will have:
• A passion for exceptional customer service
• An understanding of day to day bar operations
• Good work ethic
• High level of personal presentation
• Good English Skills
Experience that would set you apart:
• Experienced Duty Manager with an understanding of Liquor Laws and the management of a licensed premise
• A current LCQ qualification and General Managers Certificate
• Experience in managing a small team
• Understanding of Kitchen Operations and Food Handling
• Proven experience within a busy restaurant environment with Barista/Bar/Cocktail skills and hospitality experience
Must be available weekends and public holidays. Day and night shifts.
Start date ASAP or by negotiation – Successful applicants will be contacted by email and Phone
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
Find a job with a recruitment agency! Signing up to recruitment agencies [...]
Your guide to the working holiday visa. The working holiday visa is [...]
What is it like to work in the New Zealand dairy industry? [...]