New Zealand Jobs
Front House staff seasonallast light lodge Tuatapere / Southland Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) to negociate 1 year +
MUST HAVE RESIDENCY, a WORK VISA or a WORK HOLIDAY VISA
– Summer busy lodge and cafe : locals, NZ and international tourists.
– in Tuatapere, Southland (population 550) : 1 hour South of Te Anau / 1 Hour West of Invercargill
– nearby : Fiordland National parks/ Hump Ridge Track (soon great walk)
– Cafe- Restaurant summer trading hours : from 7 or 8 am until Late daily
– Vision : semi self-sufficient cafe, growing herbs, vegetables, fruits on site and preparing or processing on site, serving high quality typical restaurant food and beverages in a mid-range setting and service level.
– Team :
* owner-manager : over 35 years of cooking experience.
* manager : 8 years experience as cook and barista.
* second chef : 3 years experience
* front house : 7 years experience
+ barista-waiter / + dishwashers
ABOUT THE POSITION
– Experience required
– Must have very good english.
– Salary : to negociate in function of experience.
– Job description :
* Welcome customers and guests and check-in for accommodation
* Take, serve, clear food orders
* Make and serve drinks (coffee, wines, beers, cocktails)
* Till handling
– Skills :
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Outstanding people skills
* Well-groomed, professional appearance
* Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
* Honest and reliable
– Must be available to work mornings or nights, Public holidays, Xmas eve, Easter,New Year, school holidays, functions etc.
– Position : from November 2018 until April 2019 (6 months)
– Trial period : 1 week.
– Shifts roasted (5 days a week, 40h+)
– Accommodation on site available, Meals can be provided depending on your wish.
Please apply by email only with CV, letter and references
Contact employer for more details
How much do you get paid for fruit picking in New Zealand? [...]
write a wicked CV for New Zealand! In New Zealand, we call that [...]
Quick methods of finding a job in New Zealand. Jobs are pretty [...]