New Zealand Jobs
Formwork Carpenters and Construction BuildersFreestyla Construction & Recruitment Limited Auckland Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $17 to $30 depending on your skill level Experience building concrete formwork is beneficial.
We are a successful niche business involved in job placement in the construction industry for over 12 years.
We are looking for people with proven experience in Civil Construction, Earthworks and Formwork Carpentry, although we are happy to train enthusiastic workers.
There could be some exciting long term opportunities available to the right candidates.
Valued construction workers are able to start immediately.
We are looking for good hammer hands, ground workers, labourers and carpenters needed now and for the future.
Good experience in construction is preferred and your ability to do your best is very important to us.
This is a good opportunity to work on a large scale, long term project.
Work on a large civil or commercial project where skills and enthusiasm will be rewarded.
Experience in building structures preferred although happy to teach an enthusiastic learner.
Labouring and digging skills required.
A high standard of attendance and a commitment to safety is essential to succeed in this position.
Any licences or tickets that will assist in your employment such as working at heights, site safe passport, etc.
You must be able to pass a drug test before being inducted.
Safety gear can be provided for you to start.
• Full time work
• Be able to follow health and safety procedures and work safely with others.
• Work within a team and be a valued team player.
• Proven knowledge and background of construction and foundation work.
• Have basic knowledge of construction and its requirements
Skills and Experience
• Experience working around machinery
• Previous experience in the construction industry.
• Ability to get yourself to work on time and be proactive in your working environment.
• Experience in civil construction preferred.
• Having your own hand tools.
• Possibility of apprenticeship training for the workers who are committed to the goals of the project.
• Must have a drivers licence to be able to get to the job.
• We can train you in Sitesafe/Construct Safe to work at the site.
This is a great opportunity to really make it your own where you can be part of a close team and healthy work environment.
If you have what we are looking for don’t hesitate, apply now and send us your CV or give me a call.
We have many openings right now so we can place you on the right job to suit your skills.
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ passport/residency, a valid NZ work visa or a valid work and holiday visa.
Call or email me for an interview:
021 220 5810
~ Construction Recruitment Specialist ~
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
What to do when you first arrive in New Zealand as an [...]
An Honest Account of Working in A KiwiFruit Packhouse. Can you imagine [...]
Work and travel: your Cv’s new best friend. You’ve lived your life [...]