New Zealand Jobs
FabricatorSVR Power Ltd Nationwide Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $30.00 - $35.00 Trade Cert or City and Guilds.
FABRICATOR AUCKLAND / NEW ZEALAND
This is a custom engineering solutions company
• Studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements
• Selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
• Cutting marked out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and by
• heating and hammering
• Aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
• Joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
• Finishing products by cleaning, polishing and sanding
• Cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiselling and grinding
• Onsite solutions of steel componentry
Rate between $30 – $35 depending on experience and speed on the job.
Must have Trade Cert or City and Guilds.
Think that you match the job specification?
Think New Zealand is beautiful?
Think Auckland is beautiful?
Then what could be more of a perfect opportunity?
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL OR CALL SO DON’T HESITATE TO ENQUIRE!
CALL: +44(0)1229 343791
TEXT: +44(0)7842 773077
FOLLOW US ON:
INSTAGRAM: SVR Power Limited
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: SVR Power Limited
Contact employer for more details
Don’t let your gap year end just yet! Enjoying your working holiday [...]
Registering on the Immigration NZ website. If you already read our article [...]
When are the public holidays in NEw Zealand? When doing a working [...]