New Zealand Jobs
Experienced Chef/Cook (Chef de Partie)The Dunes Golf Resort Matarangi Waikato Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) Pay is negotiable. At least 6 years experience in kitchen operations and more than a year in a role as Chef de Partie
The Dunes Restaurant requires Experienced Kitchen Staff.
Our restaurant is part of The Dunes Golf Resort in Matarangi on the northern tip of the Coromandel Peninsula.
Role will include around 30 hours per week, starts immediately which increase occasionally especially during summer months. Candidates must be able to commit at least until May 2016 to help us get through the next few months.
Ideal candidate has:
• At least 6 years experience in kitchen operations and more than a year in a role as Chef de Partie.
• Higher education such as diploma in cookery or gastronomy.
• Previous experience working in a fast paced hotel environment, café, bistro or restaurant.
• Previous experience in banquet/function catering.
• Ability to work in different section of the kitchen and within a small team.
• Ability to work under pressure and to have a sense of urgency and humor.
• Ability to work without supervision.
Applicants must be flexible with hours fluent in English reside in NZ or hold a current NZ work visa until at least the end of August 2016.
Assistance with accommodation can be provided.
Pay is negotiable.
For further info please telephone us on 07 866 5394 or email email@example.com to apply.
Check us out on http://www.thedunes.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
Want to stay in New Zealand a little longer? If you are [...]
Tips for applying for an IRD Number in New Zealand. Before you [...]
Your guide to the working holiday visa. The working holiday visa is [...]