New Zealand Jobs
Experienced Call Centre Agents RequiredSIQ PTY LTD Auckland CBD / Auckland Office work Paid position(Know your rights) Up to $22 per hour Min 1 year Call Centre Experience
A bit about us…
SIQ is a unique outsourced Sales & Marketing company based in Melbourne Australia. We represent various blue chip clients across a range of industry verticals.
We have an active sales team of over 100 based in Melbourne, Australia and a network of trusted partners across the Eastern Seaboard of Australia.
We are set to launch our brand new Auckland Office in February and we are looking for a superstars to join us!
You will be working in an agile call centre environment of both inbound and outbound sales calls, you should have a strong attention to detail with impeccable customer service skills. You will preferably have experience in a contact centre environment and be looking for the next big step in your career!
• Outbound call centre or similar experience ideal
• A clear, articulate speaking voice
• Professional & pro-active approach to work
• Vibrant & positive attitude
• Intermediate PC skills. Experience with Outlook, Excel and Access preferable
• The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
The finer details…
• Immediate start, interviewing now!
• Professional, friendly & supportive company culture
• Work up to 30 hours per week
• Up to $22 per hour
Enjoy the comfort of modern offices and facilities as well as friendly and sociable staff that are passionate about what they do. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
What Visa you Need to study in New Zealand. Studying in New [...]
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
Quick methods of finding a job in New Zealand. Jobs are pretty [...]