New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Do you back yourself?International Paintball Group Parnell / Auckland Retail / Sales Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights)
Hello Backpackers, Travellers and everyone else!
I am the recruitment manager for The International Paintball Group and have worked with IPG for over 8 years in Ireland, the UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
This job is a face to face sales role, promoting our 5 star rated Paintball fields.
Let me be very clear; this job isn’t for everyone – That’s why I’m not looking to hire ‘everyone’
– Do you have an open mind?
– Do you ACTUALLY enjoy challenging yourself?
– Are you the type of person who makes a commitment to be good at something? Even if you have no skill to begin with?
– Do you work hard? – NO, I mean REALLY work hard?
– Are you goal orientated?
– Would you back yourself to be good at a job, no matter what it was?
If you answered ‘NO’ to any of these questions: You aren’t what we are looking for.
But for those of you who have answered ‘YES’ – I would like to hear from you.
For those people who fit the bill, you will have access to:
-Long lasting friendships
And, most of all some serious money.
If you have what it takes – come and prove it.
Email your CV to me at email@example.com
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
What is it like to work in the New Zealand dairy industry? [...]
Don’t feel like an interview? Check out these jobs easy to get [...]