New Zealand Jobs
Dairy Farm Workers for Calving & MilkingFRENZ Recruitment Canterbury, Otago / Nationwide Farm work / Picking Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) $15.75+ milking and/or calving; 2/4 wheel bike; tractor driving exp a plus
Otago farm seeking Farm Assistants to help with Milking and Calving to start from mid July 2017- and work 3 months or longer
If you have:
– milking experience in a herringbone or rotary shed.
– calving and calf rearing experience will be an added advantage
– an approved working holiday visa and in New Zealand (or on your way shortly)
– ability to drive a tractor, a motorbike and/or a quad bike
– fluent spoken English
– a valid driver’s license (may be required for some jobs)
– ability to work in a team and also on your own when required
– Importantly, a strong work ethic
And you want a job where you can earn upwards of $800/week and have free accommodation, you should definitely contact us by sending your CV to email@example.com.
We will get back to you asap!
FRENZ are a 20 years old, leading dairy farm recruiter with backpacker jobs all year round and all over the country so can we help you find your first job, support you and help you with follow up jobs as you require
Contact employer for more details
3 huge industries in New Zealand. New Zealand’s got to make money. Considering [...]
How much do you get paid for fruit picking in New Zealand? [...]
A top work and travel experience in NEw Zealand! Almost every backpacker [...]