New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Dairy Farm Work – AUGUSTFRENZ Recruitment Ashburton, Tokoroa, Oamaru, Tapanui / Nationwide Farm work / Picking Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) Min. $17.70 + 8% Holiday Pay Previous MILKING or LARGE ANIMAL experience
Are you and your friend planning on travelling to New Zealand or are travelling around at the moment?
We have a farm looking for 2 workers to help out for 8-12 weeks wanting workers ASAP!
What we are looking for:
– People with previous dairy farming experience
– Need to have quad experience, tractor is a bonus
– Fluent English speakers who can listen to and follow instructions.
-Communication is key as you will both be operating machinery and will have large animals around
– A valid drivers license and must be able to drive manual
– A valid Working Holiday Visa
– Can work well with others as well as on your own
– Importantly, a strong work ethic.
Does this sound like something you and one other might be interested in?
Send through your CV to email@example.com and we will review your experience and get back to you!
A few hours of work a day keeps the rent bill away. [...]
3 huge industries in New Zealand. New Zealand’s got to make money. Considering [...]
What jobs can you get in new Zealand on a Working Holiday [...]