New Zealand Jobs
Dairy Farm Work – JULYFRENZ Recruitment Gisborne / Hawke's Bay Farm work / Picking Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) Min. $17.70 + 8% Holiday Pay Previous MILKING or LARGE ANIMAL experience
Are you and your friend planning on travelling to New Zealand or are travelling around at the moment?
We have a farm looking for 2 workers to help out for 8-12 weeks wanting workers ASAP!
What we are looking for:
– People with previous dairy farming experience
– Need to have quad experience, tractor is a bonus
– Fluent English speakers who can listen to and follow instructions.
-Communication is key as you will both be operating machinery and will have large animals around
– A valid drivers license and must be able to drive manual
– A valid Working Holiday Visa
– Can work well with others as well as on your own
– Importantly, a strong work ethic.
Does this sound like something you and one other might be interested in?
Send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your experience and get back to you!
Contact employer for more details
Tips for finding a job fast! Job searching is daunting enough in [...]
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
How to fill more bins (and make more money) when fruit picking! [...]