New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Customer Services RepresentativeKelly Services Auckland CBD / Auckland Office work Paid position(Know your rights) $20.50 customer services, sales
We are looking for multiple motivated Customer Services Representatives to join a friendly and supportive Customer Services team, based in Auckland Central. You will be working directly with this reputable telecommunications company to provide exceptional service, making outbound calls to customers with useful information regarding their telco products or services. This role starts ASAP and applicants must be able to commit to work for the next 4 weeks.
We are seeking individuals with a passion for people and a passion for success! You will need strong tenure in your resume and enthusiasm to learn and grow professionally. You will be pro-active, driven, have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in providing excellent customer service.
We are looking for people who are customer focused, can thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to pick up the product knowledge quickly so you can hit the ground running! You will come from a strong customer service background which can be either retailer contact centre based. You will have also had exposure to sales, including upselling and cross selling, in your previous roles and enjoy letting customers know about the latest gadgets and services.
To be successful in this position you will:
• Come from a strong customer service background, with exposure to a sales environment, preferably previous contact centre experience
• Experience of upselling and cross selling
• Enjoy hitting targets & KPIs
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Be committed to working 40 hours per week
• Available to start ASAP for this short-term assignment
• Ability to grasp product knowledge and new systems
• Be a team player and enjoy a collaborative environment
• Have a passion and interest in all things IT and technology
If you have a flair for customer service, have strong communication skills and be able to problem solve in a friendly and professional manner then we want to hear from you today! Apply now by submitting your CV online. Call Emma on 09 303 3122 if you have further questions regarding this position.
What Visa you Need to study in New Zealand. Studying in New [...]
The final step to getting a job! This is the most nerve-wracking [...]
When are the public holidays in NEw Zealand? When doing a working [...]