New Zealand Jobs
Customer Service RepresentativeKelly Services Tauranga / Bay of Plenty Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) 18
• Are you our next customer service superstar?
• Are you wanting a competitive salary?
• Do you want to be a part of an exciting new project?
We have an exciting new opportunity with a multinational company who is working on a new, exciting project in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty.
We are calling to action the best customer services representatives to work on an exciting short-term temporary project supporting the opening of a new development.
We are looking for passionate, highly motivated, ‘can do’ individuals to work as one of the following:
– Customer services desk
– Car Park Concierge
To be successful in this role you will be engaging, solution focused and proactive in identifying how to maximize the customer experience.
About the role:
• 9am – 9pm for a short-term assignment (roughly 1 week)
• Handling customer’s questions, problem-solving when necessary
• Providing proactive face to face customer service
• Prompt and accurate response to customer inquiries
• Customer service experience is preferred
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
• Comfortable learning new things and thinking on the spot
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Available and flexible to working hours
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now submit your CV online today. For a confidential conversation about this role please call Samsara on 093033122.
Contact employer for more details
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
What to do when you first arrive in New Zealand as an [...]
What jobs can you get in new Zealand on a working Holiday [...]