New Zealand Jobs
Customer Service RepresentativeLucky Rentals Christchurch / Canterbury Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) $14.75/hr
Are you looking for work for the next 6 months? Do you want to work with a like-minded group of people and have fun while doing it?
New Zealand’s fastest growing campervan rental company is looking for outstanding people to join a young Christchurch based team. Lucky Rentals is the new kid on the block (established in 2010) and by offering an awesome backpacker product, cheap rates and overboard customer service the fleet has grown to over 400 campervans and almost 200 cars.
The role primarily involves Customer Service with some detailing and a bit of everything!
The key responsibilities for this position include:
– Answering phone calls & emails and assisting customers with any enquiries.
– Taking customers through the rental contract on collection on their vehicle.
– Showing customers how to use our campervans (easy as!).
– Limited vehicle grooming, as your primary focus will be on making sure the customers love you!
The key skills and requirements for this role include:
– Dedication to a high standard of Customer Service.
– Great time management skills and attention to detail.
– Quick thinker on your feet and can work under pressure.
– Great presentation skills – verbal, written and self.
– Like to travel (NZ and overseas).
– Social and easy going.
There are multiple positions available from 01 October 2015 until 15th April 2016. These positions are 40 hours per week from 8:00am to 6:00pm with weekend work required but we also want to hear from you if you want part-time work!
Preference will be given to those with previous experience as well as undertaken Tourism papers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Contact employer for more details
What jobs can you get in new Zealand on a working Holiday [...]
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
Cover for Accidental injury costs in New Zealand. Accidents happen and sometimes [...]